20 May 2013

Some Old Photos of N96178

I found a box of old photographs this weekend and went through all of them last night to see what all was in there.  When I started my training, I would take a picture of the plane I flew after each lesson for some reason, so I have a bunch of glossies of the aircraft I've flown over the years.  Since the last post was about N96178, I figured I'd share some of those pictures first.  I'm sure some of the others will show up in future posts.



Just in case you didn't see this on the Twitter feed, there's this gem, too:


Being the first plane I soloed in, you can see there was a little bit of an attachment to it.  I'm pretty sure my instructor took another picture where I was actually smiling, but I'm pretty sure I either still had braces then, or hadn't yet learned how to smile at that point.  Gotta love old pictures of yourself, especially when they're from high school.